How will it benefit you?
- National Vegetarian Week is an established event, recognised and celebrated by people, businesses and organisations across the UK, and you’ll be part of it.
- Advertising with us for National Vegetarian Week is a great way to receive huge amounts of exposure. The tube handles up to 5 million passenger journeys a day and the buses will travel through the cities of Glasgow, Cardiff, Newcastle, Sheffield and Belfast.
- We’ll add your brand logo and link on our National Vegetarian Week website, and share that page across our social media accounts, reaching hundreds of thousands of vegetarians, vegans and flexitarians.
- You’ll get a digital version of your unique poster for use in your own publicity.
- Posters on the tube and bus adverts in Belfast run at the same time (6 to 19 May) and bus adverts in all other cities run in advance of the week (29 April to 12 May) to maximise exposure.
- It’s easy – we just need an image of your product(s)!
How much will it cost?
Tube posters and bus posters start from £150 each, with further discounts for multiple posters. See our PDF for more information.
When is the deadline?
The advertising campaign works on a first come first served basis. We’d need your artwork and payment by Friday 25 January 2019 at the latest, but please buy your adverts as soon possible.